Are you facing trouble in installing the developer beta for iOS 10.15? But probably you will have to observe that it is not available yet, so as an over-the-air download and install on your MacOS. However, this time, no button is available to install the profile. It simply indicates and that you have to download or install it as a “Restore Image File.” Alternatively, one can need to download and install either developer beta of macOS Catalina or the beta version of Xcode 11. In case, if anyone is selecting the earlier “Catalina or bust!” then the process is a somewhat different set of steps than going via the MacOS Mojave. Although your iPhone doesn’t appear in iTunes as there isn’t any iTunes available for it. Furthermore, if anyone wants to go through the “Catalina” route and wants to know how to install the developer beta of iOS 10.15, then you have to follow some simple steps which we mentioned below. The steps are quite simple only if you follow them in the same sequence as is illustrated on the screen. It will save lots of time and efforts of the users and also stop unwanted error and glitches, which creates hurdle in installing the MacOS 10.15. Here are a few solutions for installing the developer beta 10.15 easily, which are as follows:
- Download the ISPW Restore Photo to Mac in MacOS Catalina.
- Create an Archived Backup of iPhone in MacOS Catalina.
Steps to Install the MacOS 10.15 Catalina Developer Beta
Follow the few simple steps just to install the MacOS 10.15 Catalina Developer Beta. These steps will surely help you in easy installation. Here how to do it:
Instructions to Download the ISPW Restore Photo to Mac in MacOS Catalina
This below-mentioned solution is quite easy and always works on any of the Mac operating systems. Follow them:
- Firstly, go to the “developer.apple.com” website in Safari on your Mac.
- Tap on the “Discover” option.
- After that, choose the “iOS” located at the upper right side of the screen.
- Then, press the “Download’ tab placed in the top-right side corner of the screen.
- Now, sign in with your “Developer Account Credentials” in the prompted field.
- Press the “Download Restore Images” option appeared in the ‘iOS 10.15 beta version.
- Finally, tap on the “iOS Restore Image” option for that device you are installing the developer beta on Mac operating system.
- Once done, now wait until the developer beta successfully installs onto your Mac.
Instructions to Create an Archived Backup of iPhone in MacOS Catalina
Before installing a developer beta on your Mac device, we suggest you that you should create an archived backup. However, an archived backup is completely different from a Standard backup. Follow the steps which are illustrated below:
- Attach a device to the Mac with the use of a cable.
- Click on the “Finder Window” to open it on the Mac screen.
- Choose “Connected Device” option located in the “Locations” section in the “Finder’ window sidebar.
- Tap on the “Pair” tab to pair the device to your Mac.
- Press the “Trust” button appears on the device only to verify that you want to pair it.
- After that, type your “Passcode” on your Mac password prompted field.
- Hit the “Back Up Now” tab to create a backup. Only in a case while you don’t take a backup of the device.
- Press the “Manage Backups” just after you have created a recent backup.
- Right-tap on the ‘Device Backup’ option.
- At last’ tap on the “Archive” button followed by “OK’ tab.
Davis Johnson is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technical industry since 2002. As a technical expert, Davis has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup.